Everybody likes to celebrate New Year in a unique way. We are sure, you also have a plan in your mind or you may have finalized it already. In both the cases, this information will help you with the additional details which will enable you to plan it even better. Let’s herald the New Year amidst scintillating fireworks that too at a wonderful location.
As you know Dubai has always been a dream location for visitors across the globe when it comes to New Year celebration. Whether you are a native of Dubai or an expat or a traveller, Dubai is the right place to be in when it comes to the New Year celebration. Dubai is a place which suits the varied taste of different people. During the New Year time, Dubai becomes the hot destination for visitors.
If you have not decided how to enjoy on the New Year Eve. Here is the list of amazing places to visit on the New Year Eve:
Amazing Places To Witness Amazing Fireworks:
- Burj Khalifa: As you are already aware, Burj Khalifa is currently world’s tallest building. It lights up with breathtaking fireworks to herald the new year. If you wish to see the fireworks from very close, you need to be there by 6 PM or else you will have to face heavy traffic. If someone is not able to reach to view the spectacular fireworks, he/she can see it live on MyDubaiNewYear.com. In case you are not able to reach the spot, you can view it from locations like Burj Plaza, Business Bay Area, Palm Jumeirah and other nearby places.
- Atlantis, the Palm: You can even enjoy the pyrotechnics at Atlantis, which will be even more spectacular and offer you a wonderful visual treat. With a ten-second countdown till midnight, you will have an amazing fireworks show blasting in the sky. Best places to view the pyrotechnics at Atlantis are The Antara, Madinat Jumeirah and The Kite Beach.
- Burj Al Arab, the spectacular hotel: This year, It has been planned to make the pyrotechnics at Burj Al Arab in a grand scale. It means more spectacular fireworks along with an array of events in and around the hotel. If you cannot make it to the hotel, you can watch it from Black beach and Jumeirah Beach Park.
- Jumeirah Beach Residences (JBR): This is a wonderful location to witness the scintillating fireworks on the New Year eve. It is one of the important places in Dubai. You can even witness the fireworks in the open spaces in this area and from JBR beach.
Sumptuous Food Along With Scintillating Pyrotechnics
If you are a foodie, you will find amazing places in Dubai which not only will satisfy your hunger, but also allow you to have a visual treat. Here are the list of places for foodies:
- Rooftop Dining Experience at Al Dawaar
- Grand dinner at Palm Jumeirah’s Zebeel Saray
- Nasim Beach within Atlantis
- Medley Restaurant at Dubai Creek City Center
- Boardwalk restaurant at Dubai Creek