India has emerged as the number one preferred destination for foreign investors, India has always grown irrespective of the global economic slowdown.
Investors come to us and inquire about a lot of things before investing in Dubai. Below is one of the investor’s objective and queries:
The investor wanted to invest in 100% freehold residential property in Dubai to the tune of INR 2 Crores (inclusive of charges, registration, and brokerage, etc.). He was looking for an annual ROI of 8% (post-tax). His objective was to give it on rent
- For a deal size from AED 750,000 to AED 1,000,000 how much monthly rent can we expect?
Answer: On an investment size of 750,000, the yearly rental income yield will be 65,000 (gross).
- What will be the other ancillary charges for an acquisition of property? Other recurring charges like Maintenance cost, property taxes, etc?
Answer: Out of AED 65,000, a sum of AED 12,000 is for maintenance and the net income will be AED 53,000.
- What more can we get when we invest in Dubai?
Answer: Every investor putting in AED 1.2 million gets a 3-year investors visa. Additionally, he can apply for a family visa on a payment of AED 10,000.
Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Dubai Properties
Indians look for Dubai property for various reasons. A lot of Indians, especially people from Mumbai, are buying property in Dubai as a second home option because of:
- Its close proximity to India; it’s just about 3 hours of flight time from Mumbai.
- It’s being developed as the most beautiful city in the world which offers
a matchless ROI.
- It’s a world-class infrastructure.
- Its international standard educational institutional institutes.
- Medical tourism: as no hanky panky stuff involved here.
Worried About Your Real Estate Plans?