People across the globe celebrate Christmas with much fanfare. Dubai being a multi-cultural city is not behind others. it is gearing itself to celebrate the festival in a grand scale in 2015. Be a part of the fun and enjoy to the fullest.
Do you have any plans for this year’s Christmas celebration? During Christmas in Dubai, some people plan to watch pyrotechnics at Jumeirah Beach Residence, or some want to visit Burj Khalifa for a wonderful view or some wish to have a traditional Christmas dinner in a wonderful restaurant. If you do not have a concrete plan for this season, we have a solution for you.
Following are the places you should visit during Dubai Christmas Festival 2015:
- Visit Shopping Malls: In order to lure increased number of customers, shopping malls in Dubai are vying with each other to decorate the interiors with exquisite Christmas displays. Christmas decoration is an important part of the celebration. Generally, they put huge Christmas trees with an array of creative items on it. Every years, malls use amazing concepts to make their Christmas decoration in dubai outstanding. Some malls you should visit this time include: The Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Festival City, WAFI.
- Shop at Christmas markets: If you have not done the shopping, you can visit Christmas markets in Dubai. You will get everything you expect from an European market. Souk Festive Market at Madinat Jumeirah is one of the amazing places to visit during this season. Another great place you should visit is the Christmas market in Dubai Media City.
- Savor festive food: Most of the restaurants in Dubai offer special Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas day brunch and a traditional Christmas dinner in order to lure customers. Hotels even make arrangement for live music . In addition, there are restaurants creatively decorated with Christmas trees. You can enjoy food with a wonderful Christmas ambiance.
- Visit Santa’s grotto: Thousands of grottoes are found across different places in Dubai. But Santa’s Grotto at WAFI mall is one the best places worth visiting. Your Christmas celebration will be incomplete if you do not pay a visit to a Santa’s grotto.
- Watch a play or live performances: Another best thing to do during Christmas is visiting a theater to enjoy a play. Hurry up! Get your tickets booked in advance. Generally, tickets are sold out during Christmas season. You have to plan ahead so that you won’t miss the fun.
Whether you are staying in Dubai or planning to visit Dubai, Christmas season is one of the best seasons. Enjoy this Christmas season in Dubai with doubled fun and put your views on our comment section.
“Christmas is around the corner
Fun, adventure and new things are waiting for you!
Riveria Global wishes you all a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year in Advance”